My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected….The eyes are the window of the soul….Gaze into my eyes and listen to what I’m not articulating, for my eyes verbalize shriller than my voice ever will….and a lot of quotes and sayings on eyes. Thank God for this elegant gift! Gleaming, shimmering and lustrous eyes are the dream of every girl. But, are you actually working towards realizing your dream? No…..! Okay, I will help you…
Here are some home beauty remedies for your eyes.
Home Beauty Remedies for Puffy Eyes
“Your eyes are marvelous! I want to get lost in your gorgeous eyes!” OMG… cutie compliments from your special one! It’s like flying in the sky…Am I right? But, are you aware of your enemies that get jealous from all these? No….I’m not talking about your friend! Allergies, dehydration, high blood pressure, salty food and alcohol are some of the enemies that might cause swelling, irritation and redness of your eyes. So, be conscious! Following are some remedies for puffiness of eyes:
- Take chilled water in a bowl and add 3-4 drops of Vitamin-E oil in it. Plunge cotton pad in it for five minutes and put it over eyelids for twenty minutes. Continue it regularly. It will relax your eyes.
- Take chilled milk in a bowl. Soak cotton ball in it for 2-3 minutes and then squeeze it. Put it over your eyes, until it get warm.
- Dip black tea bags in cold water. Then, put it on your eyes for ten to fifteen minutes. It will lessen redness of eyes.
- Fluff up the egg whites and apply it around the eyes. Let it remain for some time. Then, rinse off with clean water.
- Keep 5-6 metal spoons in the refrigerator. When they get cool, put them on your eyes. It will trim down swelling.
- Wrap ice cubes in a clean cloth. Put it on your eyes. Repeat it for 3-4 days.
Home Beauty Remedies for Dark Circles
Trying to conceal dark circles below your eyes?? You can’t rebuff the reality that these are a splotch on your good looks. Get rid of these blots by applying the following remedies.
- Take some mint leaves and crush it. Add few drops of honey and almond oil to it. Apply it under your eyes with the help of cotton ball. Leave it overnight.
- Cut a potato into two slices. Close your eyes and put it over. Keep it for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Extract the juice of cucumber. Immerse cotton ball in it for two to three minutes and put it on dark circles for fifteen minutes. Repeat it for 3-4 days.
- Take one teaspoon of gram flour, ½ teaspoon of lime juice, one pinch of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of tomato pulp. Mix all the constituents and prepare a paste. Apply it on dark circles and eyelids. Left it for ½ an hour. Remove it with the help of wet cotton ball.
- Apply glycerin and orange juice on dark circles.
- Take equal quantities of yoghurt and corn flour. Mix it well and apply.
- Blend one teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of castor oil. Use it for massaging over dark circles.
- Immerse 2-3 almonds in water for the whole night. After peeling, grind it. To this, add 4-5 drops of lemon juice. Apply the paste. Left it for twenty to twenty-five minutes. The dark circles will become invisible within a few days.
- Tomato juice also helps in lightening the dark circles.
Home Beauty Remedies for Sunken Eyes
The exquisiteness of a girl must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the entrance to her heart, the place where love dwells. Well said! But, sometimes these eyes may also rob you off from your youthful appearance. Due to laxity, your face might appear awful due to sunken eyes. Avoid overlooking it! Apply the following remedies:
- Mix half teaspoon of almond oil with one teaspoon of honey. Apply and leave it for the whole night.
- Immerse 4-5 almonds in water at night. The next morning, peel and eat them. Drink a glass of milk over it. Do it for at least one month. It will surely work.
- Mix pineapple and cucumber juice, in equal quantities. Add few drops of almond oil to it. Apply it twice a day. You will get rid of sunken eyes within a few days.
Some Tips for Improving Eye-sight:
Most of us spend at least 8 hours in front of the computer. Eyes may get tired working for a long duration. So, here are some tips for relaxing your eyes.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun. Use sun glasses.
- Eat balanced diet. Include tomato, green leafy vegetables, buttermilk, sprouts, papaya and carrot.
- Rub your palms and put them over your eyes. Repeat it 3-4 times. It will help you to relax.
- Blink the eyes fifteen times in an hour.
As your eyes reflect your personality, so, take special care of them! Hope, the above remedies and tips will help you to revamp your eyes.