Aloe Vera is a miraculous ayurvedic herb. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it beneficial for all types of ailments, whether it is related to respiratory, digestive or cardiovascular. It is an integral constituent of several herbal cosmetic products. The prominent entrepreneur and renowned beautician, Shahnaz Hussain, also suggests the use of aloe vera in your routine life.
Here are some of the reasons why aloe vera is considered as a valuable herb.
1. Works as a Wonder for Your Skin
Whether you are with a dry skin or oily skin, you can use it. This herb benefits your skin in following ways:
- You can use the gel of aloe vera as a face pack. It is an amazing moisturizer. For preventing the skin from dryness, apply aloe vera gel prior to make-up.
Men can use the gel after shave. It helps in healing the small cuts caused due to shave.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera help in reducing the skin inflammation.
- If you are vexed up with the pimples, apply aloe vera juice on them and notice the effect.
- Aloe gel contains vitamin E and C that keeps the skin hydrated and improves its natural firmness, thereby, preventing the wrinkles.
- Aloe vera gel hides any stretch marks on the skin. It can also save you from the sunburn.
2. Stimulates Growth of Hair
Thick, shiny and silky hair is the dream of every girl. Exposure to pollutants and sun, damage them. Aloe vera is the only herb that is effective in all types of hair problems.
- Aloe vera is very effective in preventing the hair loss. Apply aloe gel directly on the areas experiencing hair loss. It will stimulate the growth of new hair in these affected areas.
- It is the best treatment for dandruff and greasy hair.
- It provides nourishment to your scalp and helps in your hair grow longer.
- Aloe vera acts as a natural conditioner. It combats frizz, naturally. It also helps in restoring the original shine and luster of the hair.
3. A Natural Medicine without Any Side Effect
- Aloe vera contains Niacin, Folic acid, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E. Intake of aloe vera juice or gel, daily, strengthens your immune system.
- Aloe juice and gel help in maintaining the blood sugar level, thereby keeping a check on diabetes.
- It contains laxative properties that are effective in digestive troubles, like bowel syndrome, ulcer, constipation, heartburn and stomach ache.
- If you frequently get punched by stuffy nose, flues, clod, herpes, bronchitis or other respiratory disorders, aloe juice is the best remedy for you.
- It boosts physical endurance and cardiovascular performance.
- Prevents the development of cancer tumors.
- Appease arthritis pain.
- Improves the oxygenation of blood.
- Checks the formation of kidney stone.
- Helpful in quick healing of wounds and sores.
So, when are you going to begin the use of aloe vera?