Tender and soft paneer, covered with cheese and white…connoisseurs delight !!
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Salt and black pepper
- Oil for frying
- 300gm paneer
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped and boiled)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cups White Sauce
- 2tbsp grated cheese
- Slice the paneer into thin pieces.
- Deep fry them in oil.
- In a pan heat some butter, sauté onions for a minute.
- Mix capsicum and carrot and sauté for a minute.
- Combine paneer cubes, white sauce, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Empty the dish in a baking bowl.
- Garnish with cheese and bake at 230 degree C for ten minutes.
- Serve hot.