Straight from the streets of Mexico, we have this refreshing drink with less sugar, and lots of energy. Among the soaring temperature, the light juice is just a beautiful desire to satisfy your thirst, at once!
Category: Non alcoholic
Prep Time: 5-10 min
Ready In: 10-15 min
- 8 cups of cubed seeded and divided watermelon
- 1cup of water
- 1/3 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cups of fresh lime juice
- 1club of soda or seltzer water (chilled)
- Few Lime slices
- Mix half of the watermelon with half cup of water, and some sugar in a blender.
- Prepare a puree.
- Strain the puree with a coarse strainer, into a big container.
- Repeat the same process with remaining ingredients (if the ingredients are left in good quantity).
- After sieving in the jar, mix in the lime juice well.
- Keep it to refrigerate, until it doesn’t get chilled, for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Now, stir in with club soda or seltzer.
- Serve cool in the glasses.
- Garnish the drinks with lime.
Tip: Adjust sugar and water, as per your taste.