We love a brilliantly flavoured drink, on these fiery summer days! And, when made with the combination of fruit punches, the pleasure gets better and better with every sip!
Category: Non Alcoholic
Prep Time: 10-15 Min
Ready In: 1-20 Min
- 1 quart of pomegranate juice
- 2 kiwis
- 2 cups of papaya or mango juice
- 6-8 strawberries
- 1 mango/papaya
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Wash all the fruits well.
- Peel off, and cut orange, kiwi, and berries into thin slices.
- Keep them aside.
- Now, take out the papaya and mango skin.
- Cut these fruits into small chunks.
- Now, mix sugar into the prepared juice, until it dissolves.
- Finally, put in all the cut fruits into the juice.
- Leave it for 3-4 hours, to meld the flavours well in the fridge.
- Serve with garnished fruit slices.
- You may also leave the juice overnight, and then serve.
- You can substitute the fruits of your choice.