Exotic Indo-Chinese crunchy vegetables tossed in peppy garlic sauce along with smoking hot tomato puree. This is slightly different version of a Manchurian, as I dint make vegetable balls for this recipe. This amazing Indo Chinese recipe can be served as starter as well as a main course dish.
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Serves : 4
- 10 big Cauliflower Florets
- 2 tsp Green Chillies (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 10 French Beans (sliced)
- 10 Baby Corn (pre-boiled)
- 1/2 cup Tomato (Puree)
- 1 tsp Ajinomoto Powder
- 1 Capsicum (sliced)
- In a pan, heat some oil over a high flame.
- Combine green chillies, ginger and garlic, and sauté it for a minute.
- Add ajinomoto, vegetables and sauté the vegetables for some time.
- Combine the tomato puree over the vegetables.
- Add half cup water and corn flour to the vegetable mixture.
- Add salt, sugar and a little pepper powder.
- Serve the vegetables hot.
- Keep the vegetables crunchy.
- You can also add mushrooms if you like.