This sizzling and spicy vegetable delight is cooked with an array of colourful veggies like peas, carrots, cauliflower, capsicum, French beans and spring onions embodied in a spicy masala which is perfect to be served in parties and gatherings. The colourful veggies give this dish a classy look indeed.
Cooking Time : 45 mins
Serves : 4
- Garam Masala (a pinch)
- 1Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 tsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Cottage Cheese (shredded)
- 4 tbsp Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp Coriander (Leaves) (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- Garlic cloves 7-8
- 1 tbsp Ginger (chopped & sliced)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup Vegetables (boiled & chopped)
(Peas, Cauliflower, Carrot, French Beans and spring onions)
- In a pan, heat some oil.
- Add onions and stir them for a minute.
- Combine garlic cloves.
- Sauté till they are cooked.
- Combine tomatoes in the pan.
- Stir them for a minute.
- Now, combine the pre-boiled vegetables, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- On a low flame cook the vegetables for 7-8 minutes till the oil separates from masala.
- Add capsicum at this point.
- Add salt and garam masla.
- Add sliced ginger.
- Lay a generous amount of grated cottage cheese on top.
- Garnish with kasuri methi.
- Serve sizzling hot.
- You can also add paneer cubes if you like.
- You can also give it a smoky taste if you wish to.
- Add spices according to your taste.