A crunchy tangy vegetable noodles with soya sauce and vinegar.
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- Ginger chopped half
- Garlic (7 – 8 cloves)
- Spring onions, sliced (optional)
- A pinch of salt, or to taste
- 4-6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp soya sauce, or to taste
- 1 tbsp, vegetable oil
- 1 pack noodles
- 1 handful beansprouts
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ carrot, sliced
- Heat oil in a non stick pan on high flame.
- Add onions, green peppers, chopped garlic and ginger and carrots, sauté them for two minutes. Add mushrooms and stir fry them for a minute.
- Keep aside the vegetables in a dish.
- Add bean sprouts and noodles for three minutes.
- Add the vegetables back to the noodles and sauté tem for a minute.
- Add soya sauce salt and vinegar to the mixture.
- Serve hot.
*Keep the vegetables crunchy.