Oh no! What is it?? Once again a bunch of hair in the comb……Oh God! What should I do?? This was my reaction, each time, when I used to brush my hair. I know you might also be facing the same or the other hair troubles. So, get rid of all your concerns! I am here to share some of the home remedies for your hair.
Home Remedies for Rapid Hair Growth
Want to get long and bouncy mane? Apply the following tricks and see the magic.
- Soak some fenugreek (methi) powder in water for the whole night. Apply it on your scalp. Keep it for two-three hours. For better results, continue this for four months.
- Crumble an onion and apply it to your hair. Wash it after 15 minutes.
- Take aloe vera gel. Add some honey to it. Mix well and apply on the scalp. After 20 minutes, wash with water.
- Massage your scalp with egg yolk for one hour. Rinse off using mild shampoo.
- Henna (mehndi) is the best natural product that stimulates hair growth. Suffuse henna powder in water and apply it on scalp. Let it remain for two-three hours. After that, wash with water.
- To the boiling water, add 2 sticks of cinnamon (dalchini), ½ onion and 4 garlic. Use this lukewarm water to wash your hair. For quicker results, apply this for 4 days continuously.
- After boiling potatoes, don’t throw the water. Allow it to cool for some time and then wash your hair with it.
- Drink eight-ten glasses of water daily.
- Use soft bristles comb for brushing your hair.
- Spurn brushing wet hair.
- Intake nutritional diet. Include fruits and green vegetables.
- Make 2 plaits, before going to bed. Within one week, you will notice the effect.
- Get your hair trimmed every month.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
White flakes on your clothes? Oh! It means you have got dandruff…How embarrassing it is! I am sure; you are thinking to fling out all those gloomy outfits, just yet? Wait… Don’t do this. The solution is here.
- Take ½ cup of neem or coconut oil. Mix one teaspoon of camphor in it. Massage it gently on your scalp, before going to sleep. The next morning, wash with an herbal shampoo.
- Mix equal quantity of coconut, mustard and castor oil. Apply it onto your scalp.
- In one cup of yogurt, mix two teaspoons of black pepper powder. Apply it and rinse after one hour.
- Lemon juice acts as an anti-dandruff agent. Mix together five tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of lime juice. Apply it. Leave for about half an hour and after that, rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Do massage with lukewarm olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil, before washing hair.
- Make a paste of onion and apply on your scalp. Keep it for an hour. Rinse off. To get rid of odor of onion, apply lime juice.
- Gently rub the juice of snake gourd (parval) on your scalp.
- Prepare a paste of reetha powder and apply it. After 2 hours, wash hair. It’s the natural method to remove dandruff.
- Mix gram flour in curd and make a paste. Apply it for 1 hour and then, wash. If your hair becomes oily, use lemon juice.
- Soak fenugreek seeds (methi) in water for the whole night. Mash them. Mix ½ cup of lukewarm olive or coconut oil in it. Apply on scalp and keep it for 2-3 hours.
- Mix 6 tablespoons of hot water with 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Apply and leave for overnight. The next morning, wash with water. Repeat it 2 times a week.
Docile your frizzy locks! Here are some remedies to combat curly and dry hair:
- Take two cups of water. To it, add half cup of vinegar. After washing your hair, finally rinse with this.
- Slightly heat coconut or olive oil. Massage your scalp with it. Cover your head with a hot towel. After one hour, shampoo your hair.
- After washing hair, apply beer and keep for 2-3 minutes. Then, wash with cold water. It will give you frizz-free and wavy hair.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour. Add coconut milk to it. Apply it on your scalp and do massage. After 15 minutes, rinse off with water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of honey in one glass of water. Shampoo your hair. Apply it as a conditioner.
- Intersperse baking soda in your shampoo and wash your hair with it.
- Mix curd and aloe vera gel in equal quantity. Apply it on the scalp. After half an hour, wash with water. For best results, repeat it two times a week.
- Whip 2 eggs in a bowl. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your scalp and hairs. After one hour, rinse off with a mild shampoo. You will get shiny hair.
- Dry your hair in air. Avoid the use of dryers.
- Don’t use hair colors of poor quality.
- While going outside, cover your hair with a scarf.
- Avoid over washing your hair.