To study in a top MBA College is a dream of thousands of students all across the globe. In India, every year there are many examinations i.e. CAT, MAT, GMAT held for students, to get admissions in some of the best MBA colleges. Getting admissions in the topmost college is very important to build your career. While the MBA rankings are fluctuating day- by- day, it is very important for every candidate to know the best colleges in India, which holds a big reputation in the market. Therefore, here we have the list of the best MBA College’s in India, for those who want to attain the best jobs in the future.
Read the names of top MBA colleges in India that are from all over the country.
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad
The best MBA College in India, IIM Ahmadabad grants about four Management Programmes. The Post Graduate Programme, Faculty Development Program for Management teachers, Fellowship Program in Management, and Management Development Program.
2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
IIM Banglore offers a four years’ Fellowship Program in Management, and a two years’ Post Graduation Program in Management. The candidate needs to clear CAT. IIM Banglore also offers non- residential Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management. The candidates need to pass a separate entrance test to undertake these programmes.
3. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Found in 1996, the institute consists of a long term diploma programme i.e. Post Graduate Programme in Management and a series of short term Executive Education Programmes. IIM Calcutta grants “Interactive Distance Programme.”
4. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow offers a two years’ residential Post Graduate Program in Buisiness Administration course; and a four year FPM program. A candidate has to pass CAT in order to get admission in this college. The institute provides an interesting Student Exchange Programme. IIM Lucknow is ranked as the best business school among the top five Business schools.
5. Institute of Rural Management, Anand
IRMA offers a two year Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management.The candiadte takes in responsibilities in the development organisations and rural sector. The institute also conducts Fellow Programme in Rural Management to grant responsibility for the same cause.
6. Xavier’s Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur
XLRI was established in 1949. The institute offers two courses at the post graduate level- a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and PGDBA. Also, XLRI offers the Industrial Relations course. An online brochure is also available if you want any information related to the programmes.
7. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
MDI offers two years’ Post Graduate Programme in Management. The curriculum consists of six terms, and each term completes in three months. MDI also has Student Exchange Agreements with Denmark, CBPA, USA, EDHEC, France, and Poland.
8. Indian Institute of Management, Indore
IIMI Indore is a new addition to the IIM society. IIMI consists of two years’ Post Graduate Programme on fields like IT, Social Sensitivity, and experimental learning. The institute offers various programmes like:
- PGP :The Post Graduate Programme
- Faculty Development Programme(FDP)
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme(EXE-PGP)
- MDP:Management Development ProgrammeMDP
9. S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
The business school offers specialisation in the following programmes:
Finance Management, Information Management and Manufacturing & Operations Management, and Marketing Management.
10. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
FMS is ranked amongst top 10 management schools in India. The institute was established in 1967. The admission ratio is very high; therefore, the admission list is closed within a day or two.
11. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
NMIMS, Mumbai offers two years’ programme that consists of six semesters. There are total 240 seats available in the business school. The selection procedure consists of total two stages.
Stage 1– Written Test
Stage 2– Personal Interview and Group Discussion
12. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
SIBM offers Masters Degree in Business Administration with Dual Specialisation, i.e., you can take specialization in two of the following:
Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Logistics Management, Manufacturing, and Materials.
The number of total available seats is 120.
13. Indian institute of management, Calicut
The institute was found in 1996. The IIMK is the 5th Institute of Management in India. The business school offers part- time and full- time diploma programs, i.e., Post Graduate Programme in Management and part- time Executive Education Programmes. The institution also conducts an “Interactive Distance Learning Programme”.
14. Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
It was found in 1980, by an industrialist- Mahendra Nath. IMT is an authorised institution by AICTE and Ministry of HRD. Where AICTE stands for All India Council Of Technical Eduction and HRD stands for Human Resource Development.
The institute offers full- time and part- time Post Graduate Programmes in various fields along with PhD in Management and Management Development programmes for executives.
15. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
JBIMS offers Special Graduate Management Programs. It is ranked in the best top 20 colleges in india. It was found in 1965; the institute is collaborated with the Stanford University.
16. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
The following programmes are offerd by the institute:
Post Graduate Programme in Buisness Management, Fellow Programme Management, PGM in Rural Management, and Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management Studies.
17. T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
The institute is popularly known as TAPMI and was found in 1980. It is the second Business School in India, to get approval from the Association of Advance Collegiate School of Management .
TAPMI institute offers the below courses:
- PGDM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- (PGDM- HCM) governance Program for Executives
- Foreign Collaborations
- Continuous Learning Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Healthcare Management
18. Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
XIME is a fully residential management institute and the only institute that is in accreditation with AICTE. The institute established the Association of BRICS Business Schools. The institute offers courses like:
- Two year PGDM
- Three years and part- time Business Administration Course
- Management Development Programmes
- Executive Development Programmes
- 15 months’ Executive PGDM Programme
19. Fore School of Management, New Delhi
The foundation for organisational research and education was found in 1981. The institution offers Post Graduate programmes like:
- PGDM: Two years, full-time MBA programme
- PGDM IBM: Two years, full-time MBA programme
- PGDM: A part- time course of two years
- Full- time and part- time PhD programs
The admission process is done according to rank in CAT.
20. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
It was found in 1979; the business institution is run by the Loyola society. The institution offers full- time PGDM program of two years and a part- time PGDBM program of three years. The institution also offers Executive Diploma Courses along with PhD programs which are in affiliation to Madras University.