Italian food is famous for not only it’s authentic cuisine, but also for the yummy dessert. Let’s have a look below.
- Lady Finger (Savojardi) biscuits, 10-30 oz (300-400grams), depending on the dish size.
- 12 Cooled cups of espresso coffee
- 100 ml splash of sweet dessert wine or marsala wine/ liqueur
- 5/8 cups of sugar
- 500 ml milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- Take flour about 2 tablespoons
- Mascarpone cheese about 450g
- Take bitter cocoa for decorating and making it more yum.
- Prepare a coffee and cool it; pour the coffee on the bowl.
- Now, add the Liqueur.
- Boil the vanilla in a saucepan, and add milk in it.
- Take a large bowl; boil the egg yolks and sugar.
- Beat the mixture well. Add flour in it.
- Add milk and whisky gradually.
- Slowly reheat. Stir it on the same direction for a while, until it becomes thick.
- Take the serving dish to spread custard on it. Cover it with lady finger biscuits; dip them (but we don’t want them to get soggy) in liquor and milk mixture.
- Use cocoa powder to decorate it.
- Put it in the fridge to serve it cool. Enjoy!