Thai banana coconut milk is a dessert crusted dish, with delicious coconut cream. Bananas are known as ‘kluai’ in Thai, and the dish’s name is ‘kluai buat chi’. You can find palm sugar in many Asian groceries. But if not available, you also can replace it with granulated sugar.
- 1 can, about 13.66 ounces of Coconut Milk (Thai Kitchen)
- 3 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 3 large peeled bananas
- 2 tspn of coconut cream
- Take medium size saucepan to mix up the coconut milk, vanilla, sugar, and salt.
- On an average heat, bring it to simmer and stir it infrequently.
- In half sideways, cut the bananas.
- Now make its 2-inch of pieces.
- Put the bananas in the coconut milk; blend and stir it constantly.
- Decrease the temperature.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, and stir occasionally.
- Serve it warm, after garnishing it with coconut cream.