Feeding a child is not less than a herculean task. So for all worried mommies, here I bring the solution of the problem. Believe me; it is so tasty that ooohhs..,aahs….and wowsss…. from your kids are bound to echo in your dining space.
So here I present the recipe of the yummiest mini penny cakes that your kids have never tasted.
- ½ kilogram flour (Maida)
- ½ cup dry milk-powder
- ½ cup of oil (refined)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- Lukewarm milk (to knead flour)
- ½ kilogram chicken-cubes
- 1 cup tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano(ajavain)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp chili tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 packet of cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 chopped capsicum
Preparation Time: 1hour and 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Method of Preparation
- Mix flour, dry milk powder, eggs, oil, yeast, salt together. Knead it with the lukewarm milk.
- Allow it to rise for about an hour.
- Marinate pieces of chicken with salt, black -pepper powder, soya sauce and chili sauce.
- Next, cook the soaked chicken pieces in oil on medium flame until chicken softens.
- Divide the prepared dough into eight small portions.
- Roll out portioned dough individually into a diameter of 4 inch.
- Now mix oregano, vinegar, garlic and tomato ketchup together to form a paste.
- Flow this paste on the flat circular dough.
- After this, spread chicken mixture, followed by chopped tomato, capsicum and onion pieces on top.
- Next, spread the grated cheddar cheese evenly and bake it for 15 minutes on 200 degree temperature.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Enjoy making these extra- luscious penny cakes!