A perfect lip smacking tandoori vegetable… vanished in no time.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander (ground)
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 jalapeño (seeded)
- 1 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Mince ginger, garlic and jalapeno together.
- Combine sugar, spices and yogurt to the paste.
- Pour the mixture over potatoes, onion, zucchini and squash.
- Keep the mixture aside for ten minutes.
- Bake these vegetables in an oven at 425 degree F.
- Bake for around thirty minutes.
- Add cilantro and peas.
Serve hot…..with your favorite chutney and a glass of wine! 😉