Indian bread made usually in a clay oven. Served with hot curry.
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 cups wheat flour (atta)
- Half cup yogurt (dahi)
- 2 tea spoon baking powder
- Half cup maida
- 2 tea spoon Ghee
- Half cup milk
- Salt to taste
- Mix flour, milk, maida, yogurt, baking powder and salt to make dough. Pour enough water to the dough and knead it till ten minutes till the dough becomes soft and elastic.
- Cover the mixture till ten minutes with a lead. After that divide the dough into small balls equally.
- Roll the balls into circular shapes (4-5mm) and apply the flour if required while rolling the balls.
- Lastly apply a generous amount of ghee to the rotis and bake the rotis at 200 Degree Celsius in a tandoor.
Serve the rotis hot and crisp, with daal or any Indian curry of your choice !