Aromatic and fragrant grilled mushrooms made in Indian tandoor.
Cooking Time: 55 mins
- Garlic 7
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp kasuri methi
- 3/4 tsp cornflour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 Red chillies( paste)
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 inch ginger
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 kg mushrooms- (washed and sliced)
- Mix milk and corn flour in a bowl and keep aside.
- In pan heat oil, add chilli garlic paste along with kasuri methi and stir fry.
- Add salt along with corn flour mixture and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms to the mixture and coat the mixture well.
- Marinate the mushrooms for 30 minutes in the prepared mixture.
- Lay the mushrooms in a skewer and bake them in a tandoor.
- Serve hot.
- Buy fresh mushrooms from the market.
- Don’t over bake the mushrooms.
- Garnish with shredded onions.