A mouth watering vegetarian dish with a difference! You are gonna love its tandoori taste.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 8-10 kaju (chopped)
- 4 medium size potatoes (peeled)
- 3 tbsp paneer (mashed)
- 2 tsp chopped dhania
- 2 cups oil
- 2 cups hung curd (hung)
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dahnia power
- 1/2 tsp anardana
- 1 tsp green chilies to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Scoop the potatoes and boil them.
- Mix the salt, ginger, paneer, green chilies, chopped ginger, dhania and anaardaana.
- Fry the potatoes till golden brown.
- Fill the stuffing inside the potatoes.
- Add salt, garam masala, dhania powder, mustard oil and red chilli powder to the hung curd.
- Lay the dressing over the stuffed potatoes.
- Before serving, bake the potatoes in an oven or a tandoor till golden brown.
- Slice the potatoes into two halves.
Serve this delicacy hot with green chutney !