Quick to cook, delicious to taste, the sweet corn salad can be prepared within a span of 10 minutes, but will leave a taste that promises to linger in your mouth for the days that follow.
- Boiled sweet corn (3cups)
- Capsicum pieces (1/3 cup)
- Tomato pieces (1/3 cup)
- Sliced spring onions with greens (1/3 cup)
For the Dressing
- Salad oil (1/2 cup)
- Vinegar (2 tablespoon)
- Mustard powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Freshly grounded powder of black pepper and salt for taste
Blend all the components in a bowl, toss them well and allow it to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Take half of the spring onions and tomatoes and keep them aside. Mix the rest of the salad ingredients together.
- Add the dressing.
- Use the left spring onions and tomatoes to garnish your salad.
- Place it in the refrigerator.
- Best served when cold.