I know you are in love with Italian food. But ladies, this is something new. It was an experiment by a couple, who got a lot of appreciation. Read on to try this mouth watering Harvest Tart.
- 2 table spoon Olive oil
- 1 medium chopped or peeled Onion.
- 3 minced or peeled Garlic cloves
- ½ Pancetta chopped
- 1-1 cup of seedless white and purple grapes halved.
- 1 teaspoon fish chopped thyme.
- 6 thin sliced fresh Sage Leaves.
- 2 Table spoon flour (All purpose)
- 2/4 cup cheese preferable Ricotta cheese
- Log Goat Cheese (1/4 ounce) pepper and salt.
- Puff Pastry- you can make it home, or you can buy from outside.
- 1 Big Egg
- 1 table spoon of Water
- You need to preheat the oven, on around 350 degrees F.
- Take a frying pan, pour oil, and heat it. Cook the onions until they become translucent.
- Add pancetta in it and fry it, until it becomes brown.
- Add garlic to it and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the other ingredients like chopped sage, thyme, and keep it aside.
- Roll out the pastry which you made or brought, to form a rectangle (15×20 inch). Use a lined baking sheet to put it.
- Now, add the flour and grapes to the onion mixture, and start mixing it.
- Take another small bowl and mix all together, with goat and ricotta cheese, and to add more taste, season with pepper and salt.
- Use a medium spoon to spread the cheese mixture on the pastry, but remember to leave 1inch border around the pastry shell.
- Beat the eggs in a cup, and brush all the border edges.
- Now, bake it for 25 minutes. Bake more if it doesn’t turn to golden brown and puffy.
- Take it out and keep it aside to get cool, and then it’s ready to serve.
- Cut it into square shapes, or into slices, and enjoy.