The sunset ombre hair color trend is a stunning trend that has taken the fashion industry by storm. The color in this style transitions from purple to orange-red, which is why it’s been given the name sunset ombre. The color looks pretty mesmerizing, much more in real life than in photos.
The best thing about this hair color is that it brings out your hairstyle pretty well. There are a few hair colors like jet black and brown which don’t bring out bun styles pretty well, but this ombre hair color will really enhance your hairstyle.
Why You Should Get Sunset Ombre
Like I’ve said earlier, sunset shade is a great ombre hair color that is pretty trendy and fabulous. There are many reasons to get sunset ombre hair, some of which are listed below:
- Sunset hair enhances your hairstyle. By this, I mean that every time you curl your hair, your hair color will enhance the look of the curls and make them look more prominent and prettier. Every time you tie your hair into a bun, your bun will turn into a myriad of interesting colors, thus eventually enhancing your hairstyle.
- It goes with almost every skin complexion. Your hair color should be compatible with your skin color. Of course, at the end of the day, you’re free to choose any hair color that you want but if it’s compatible with your skin color, it will look even better on you. This ombre is compatible with almost all types of skin complexions, making it a safe choice.
- It looks absolutely adorable and mesmerizing. The color combination in this ombre is mesmerizing and will leave everyone stunned!
These were just a few of the many reasons you should get sunset ombre on your hair!
How to Do Sunset Ombre on Your Hair
Getting a sunset ombre is a great choice. However, if you go to the salon, it will cost you a lot! Therefore, you should try getting it done at home. To get sunset hair, follow the steps below:
- First of all, if you have black or brown hair, you will need to bleach your hair. Blonde hair doesn’t need any bleaching.
- Purchase dark purple, light purple, pink, orange, and red hair color.
- Apply the dark purple color to your roots, then go down with light purple, pink, orange, and red hair color, in this exact order. You might a pair of extra hands to help you with the roots!
This is how you can get sunset ombre hair color in a cost-effective way! There are also many tutorials available online that will help you out with this matter.
Watch the Following Video on How to Do Sunset Ombre
Vivid Ombre Hairstyles with Sunset Shade
Check these amazing sunset ombre hairstyles to rock this season.
A sunset ombre ponytail looks absolutely stunning and mesmerizing. Even a braided ponytail looks gorgeous and can be used whenever you want to have a casual look. You can tie your hair into a casual French braid or any other sort of braid that you like.
2. Reverse Ombre Hair
This hairstyle is stunning and looks absolutely gorgeous! The thick curly hair at the bottom and straight top give a sophisticated look. You can wear this look at casual as well as formal events!
The sunset ombre hairstyle looks amazing with bangs! The bangs amplify the look of the sunset hair color and you should get them if you have a large forehead. However, bangs can get pretty annoying too so make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into!
4. Half up Braided Flower
How magical and beautiful does this ombre hairstyle with sunset color look? Tie a braid starting from one side of your head and bring it to the other. At the end of the braid, curl up the orange-red portion of your hair to make it look like a beautiful flower! It’s a great hairstyle for partywear.
5. Messy Bun
This messy sunset ombre is a great hairstyle for formal parties and weddings! The pastel purple hair color looks gorgeous and is easy to make.
6. Twisted Bun
This twisted bun looks absolutely gorgeous and the sunset hair color transition looks pretty amazing as well! it’s a great ombre hairstyle for formal occasions like weddings.
The braid at the top of this short purple hairstyle with sunset ombre gives it a unique and gorgeous appearance. This is a great casual hairstyle to try if you’re looking for something new and different!
This sunset shade ombre hairstyle is simple and easy to get. All you have to do is straighten your hair and then make a braid at the side of your hair. The red and blonde highlights on this hairstyle are pretty, simple and elegant! It gives a casual look.
So, what are you waiting for? Get sunset ombre hair because they look gorgeous and will enhance any hairstyle that you make! After all, life is too short not to try bold hair colors like this one!