It’s time you took charge of your man’s wardrobe and helped him stay in sync with the current trends and fashion. We bring to you a few tips to dress them right, and dress them hot.
- Make him wear fitted clothes. Loose sluggish clothes suit the rappers and not your guy. But don not confuse fitted with tight. Too tight clothes almost look gay.
- Stay simple, stay classy. Don’t accessorize too much, don’t be too funky. Keep your wardrobe understated.
- Pay attention to details. Throw in a scarf or a belt. Don’t wear all the statement pieces together.
- Try to move his focus from the “in thing”. If he splurges on things that are currently trending but won’t wear later, make him save that money and rather spend on things that suit him too well and make him look like a Greek God.
- Shoes are important. It’s imperative that your guy invests in a good pair of shoes. Good shoes spell sexy.
- Lastly, accompany him on his shopping trips. This will not only make him appreciate your good taste but you will not be able to take your eyes off him since he’ll be looking too hot in the attire of your choice.
Jackets for him
Blazers for him
Shirts for him
Jeans for him
Shoes for him
So ladies, dress your man in the most stylish way, and make the other girls go green with envy when he walks hand in hand with you.