Strawberry is one fruit that is loved by many. We disclose the secret to one of the best treats that can be created using this sweet joy.
You can never get enough of this juicy delicacy. Crispy, tasty and enjoyable, the salad can be prepared at any time of the day.
- 4 cup fresh strawberries, well rinsed and sliced.
- ½ cup cashew nuts (split fifty-fifty)
- Orange juice (3 tablespoon)
- Caramel ice cream topping (2 tablespoon)
- Maple syrup (2 tablespoon)
- Take a large bowl; pour in the maple syrup, caramel topping and orange juice.
- Add the sliced strawberries to your assortment.
- Now toss them lightly to coat the mixture to your fruit.
- Put the cashews in a pre heated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until they become slightly brown.
- Sprinkle the cashews over strawberries and mix them well in order to spread the syrup across all the ingredients.