This gluten free pumpkin cake is prepared with the blend of ecstatic Thai aromatic ingredients. It’s steamed; it tastes sweet as a perfect dessert.
Grated pumpkin, when mixed together with all the other items in a pan, makes it easy to steam. Cool it, cut it into squares. Serve it as a wonderful snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 25g of tapioca starch
- 60g of rice flour
- ½ tablespoons of arrowroot
- 125ml (½ cup) of coconut cream
- 100g of sugar
- 1 peeled pumpkin of 1 kg, seeded and grated
- 250ml (1 cup) of coconut milk
- A pinch of salt
- In a big bowl, blend tapioca starch, arrowroot, and rice flour together.
- Steadily, also put in the coconut cream by stirring it constantly, so that the cream must blend well, for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, sugar, salt, and coconut milk together. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Now, take a 25cm X 25cm square cake tray or tin, to pour all the batter.
- Keep it to steam for about 25 minutes.
- Cool it. Cut it, after some time, into squares.
- Serve with some snacks and enjoy!