Here we are making cheeses lasagne more flavourful and colourful totting up with Spinach and Mushroom Italian Sauce.
- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 uncooked lasagne noodles
- 1 package of chopped frozen spinach well drained
- 3 cups of fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- Take one cup of mozzarella cheese; mix with spinach and ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce in 2-quarter thin baking dish. Top with half spinach mixture and 3 lasagne noodles. It’s time to pour water slowly in the container with the remaining sauce and cover it.
- Uncover it and bake the dish for 40 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese. At last bake it for more 10 minutes and its ready to serve.
It’s easy to make yummy- scrummy dish. Enjoy with your kids, family or friends.