Idealic low caloric munchies made with whole wheat flour for the hungry times.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 4 tbsp milk (low fat)
- 1/8 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp besan
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Combine all the ingredients in soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll out the balls in thin shaped circular rotis.
- Use the flour in rolling the rotis.
- Place the khakra over the tawa.
- Cook till both sides are brown.
- Press the khakhra with a muslin cloth from all the sides.
- Cook till it is crisp.