There is no instantaneous key to lose extra flab. You can reduce your weight in a healthy way, by increasing physical activities and reducing consumption of calories. Here are special diet plans for Indians (vegetarians and non-vegetarians), for fast weight loss. For Vegetarians
- Baked beans, grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, and wholemeal toast with low-fat spread
- Wholegrain toast with peanut butter, and a glass of orange juice
- Scrambled eggs
- Fruit salad with oats and yogurt
- Banana milk-shake that is prepared by blending one small banana, banana yogurt (fat-free), and skimmed milk.
- Sugar free muesli, skimmed milk, strawberries, and apricots.
- Raisins and bran flakes
- Small banana and shredded wheat
- Mixed bean salad (cannellini beans, chick peas, and red kidney beans with green pepper, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, and fat-free dressing)
- Rye bread, topped with small avocado and cottage cheese, + fruit salad
- Wholegrain toast + baked beans + grated, reduced-fat Cheddar + cantaloupe melon
- Chopped lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, sliced olives and crumbled feta cheese.
- Oatcakes, topped with low-fat cheese + tomato + fresh lentil soup + orange
- Italia salad (Prepared from avocado, tomatoes and reduced fat Mozzarella, with balsamic vinegar, basil, and salad leaves)
- Wholegrain bread, filled with reduced-fat mayo, tomato, and boiled egg + fat-free fruit yogurt
- Iceberg lettuce, topped with cottage cheese + crushed walnut halves + fresh pineapple + chopped apple + raisins + chopped dried apricots
- Wholemeal pitta + vegetable crudités + reduced-fat hummus
- Jacket potato with cottage cheese + salad
- Bran flakes with skimmed milk
- Unsalted almonds
- Sunflower seeds
- Fresh vegetable soup + wholegrain toast
- Fruit salad + low-fat yogurt
- Wholemeal pitta bread with salad
- Crudités and tzatziki
- Low-fat savoury snacks or crisps
- Any dessert with minimum sugar
- Skim yogurt
- Cooked green vegetables
- Wholegrain vegetables like chick peas, and Moong dal.
- Boiled rice or chapati.
- Vegetable soup.
- Whole wheat bread + egg white without yolk
- Almonds + oats + skimmed milk
- Fruit of your choice (avoid mango or banana) + skimmed milk
- One cup of coffee or tea (prepared by adding a little milk) + boiled eggs
- White flakes/muesli + skimmed unsweetened milk
- Grapefruit juice or any other unsweetened fruit juice
- Whole wheat pasta + chicken curry + fat-free yogurt
- Brown rice/whole wheat chapatis (Indian breads)+ green salad + fish curry + fat-free yogurt
- Chapatti + dal + small piece of a fish or meat
- Almonds + whey protein
- Any fruit
- Tomato soup or low-calorie non-veg soup
- Chapati + cooked vegetable + 100 gm of chicken
- Salad + soup + grilled fish or chicken, with grilled vegetables
- Chicken/fish- cooked in tomato-based watery curry (cooked in olive oil, with no thick gravies), + salad + chapati