The kicky flavour of ginger ale, with a combination of pineapple juice, is a complete delight for this hot season. Besides it boosts our energy, it is interesting as a drink too!
Category: Non alcoholic
Prep Time: 5Min
Ready In: 5-10 Min
- 1 12-ounce can of ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple juice
- 4 pieces of fresh pineapple (triangular shaped)
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Take a jar.
- Mix the ginger ale with the cool pineapple juice.
- You may add icing sugar if required (optional).
- Swirl with a spoon for a minute.
- Serve with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a piece of pineapple.
You may find Ginger ale in the supermarkets or grocery stores.