Tikki combined with a goodness of spinach, soya and garlic… served with fiber rich carrot garlic chutney.
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsp chana dal (roasted and powdered)
- 2 tbsp besan
- 1/4 cup soya granules (grounded)
- 1/4 cup coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 cup spinach (blanched and chopped)
- Oil for frying
- Soak the soya granules in warm water for half an hour.
- Drain them and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients with the soya granules.
- Make flat tikkis out of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Place the tikkis over the non stick pan.
- Cook from both the sides till it is golden brown.
- Serve with garlic carrot chutney.