A crunchy healthy stir fry made up of baby corn and soya nuggets.
Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- 1 cup boiled baby corn
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato chili sauce
- 1/4 dozen chopped spring onions whites
- 1/2 cup soya chunks (nuggets)
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion greens
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 1 tbsp oil
- Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for fifteen minutes.
- Drain the left out water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add white spring onions, garlic capsicum and stir fry them over high flame.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn and soya nuggets after some time and sauté them for two minutes.
- Sprinkle all the sauces mentioned along with salt and sugar to the mixture.
- Finally add the green spring onions and sauté them for a minute.
- Serve hot immediately.