An innovative way to utilise the leftover rice… paratha stuffed with the goodness of protein and carbohydrates to keep you energised throughout the day.
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves : 4
- Wheat flour (for rolling)
- Wheat flour for ¾ cup
- 2 tsp paste of ginger
- 2 tsp paste of green chilli
- 1/4 cup dahi (kneading)
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use Chilli powder in 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 cup powdered soya chunks (powdered)
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oil (kneading)
- 1 1/2 tsp oil (cooking)
- Add all the ingredients with two tbsp of water.
- Make soft dough out of the mixture.
- Make six equal sized balls out of the dough.
- Roll the balls.
- Use the wheat flour for dusting.
- Cook the parathas on a non stick tawa.
- Cook till both the sides are light brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- A cup of soya chunks blended in a food processor will give you half cup of powdered chunks.
- You can use low fat instead of full cream curd to knead the dough.