Greek yogurt made up of strands of saffron strands a popular dish in the west.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Threads of saffron
- 4 teaspoons green pistachios
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (ground)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (granulated)
- 1 tsp rose water (optional)
- 1 container yogurt (plain and thick)
- 1tbsp lukewarm milk
- Almonds (crushed)
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth for 3 hours.
- Make sure the water is drained from the curd.
- Mix saffron in hot milk.
- Combine sugar, saffron, and cardamom, in the hung curd.
- Blend all ingredients together using a blender.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Serve chilled.