Your resume has been shortlisted by the employer. Par ye kya? No happiness on your face?? Seem nervous… What happened? Oh! Thinking about preparation of the difficult phase of your career-“an interview”….?
Don’t worry. I have some tips, which will definitely help you to get success in your interview.
Many experienced people will tell you a horror tale about job interviews. But, in fact, facing an interview is not so difficult. Remember, the employer requires you and is conducting interview to hire you, not to reject you. So, bang the interview jitters and be confident! You are the best candidate for the job. What you need to do is just articulate this fact before the interviewer.
“An investigation may take six months. A quick interview, profile, a day.” – Diane Sawyer
Here are some tips to get rid of interview jitters:
- Research about the company’s profile, you are going to interview with.
- Also, gather complete information about job profile.
- Review your resume before going for interview.
- Make sure you have entire knowledge of your subject area.
- Ask your family members or friends to conduct a mock interview for you. This way, you can beat your hesitation.
- Take 7-8 hours of sleep the night before the interview.
- Select your interview dress, ahead of time.
Now, don’t be nervous and smile please…