Enjoy these crispy and crunchy sabudana cutlets this Navratra with your evening tea… a yum fast food snack.
Cooking Time: 30min s
Serves : 4
- Cilantro (garnishing)
- 3 tsp Rice flour
- 3 Green chillies
- 2 cups Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 cup Sabudana
- Wash the sabudana properly.
- Soak the sabudana overnight.
- Make sure the sabudana is mashed up when you touch them.
- Drain the sabudana.
- Make sure all the water is removed from the sabudana.
- In a pan roast the peanuts until it turns golden brown.
- Now chop the roasted peanuts into a coarse powder.
- You can grind the roasted powder but chopped peanuts give a better taste and texture to the cutlet.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add some flour to the mixture to make proper shaped cutlets.
- Make small sized cutlets out of the mixture.
- In a pan, heat a generous amount of oil for deep frying the cutlets.
- Drop the cutlets gently in the oil.
- Regulate the flame accordingly.
- Fry till both the sides are golden and crisp.
- Remove the excess oil in a tissue paper.
- Serve hot.