Harem pants are one such type of clothing that can be found in different colors, in almost every girl’s closet. They are so feminine and chic that one cannot resist these glam pants in wardrobe. Harems provide you with a lot of volume at the bottom, and hence they are one of comfy yet classy outfits. But there are certain rules and styles to carry this chic outfit. If you don’t follow them, you can end up looking waggish.
So, peep into the styles that I have set for you to carry harems in utterly stylish ways.
- While wearing harems, don’t go too loose at the crotch or too baggy at the bottom. Opt for a style that is leaner and make you look leaner if you stand below 5’5”.
- While buying harems, or getting them stitched from a boutique, go for light drapery fabrics like cotton, cotton-lycra or silk. It is strictly advised to avoid fabrics like satin or wool, as that would look cluttered.
- Adjust the bagginess of your harems with heels. Remember that the higher your heels are, sexier your harems are going to look. You can go for strappy stilettos or high platforms.
- When it comes to complementing harems with tops, go for a boyfriend blazer or cropped jackets. You can mix and match according to the gathering style, about which I am going to tell you in the upcoming section of the article.
- Since harems are already baggy enough, do not opt for tops that are loose or baggy. Instead, opt for tops that are fitted and body hugging, and reveal you hourglass shape perfectly. You can opt for ready-made harem jumpsuits that are made according to your size.
- Pair up your harems with frilly blouses.
- Add more of casualness to your attire, by wearing a chic and chunky belt.
- Go for harems that are cropped just below knees, for day time, and opt for long ones for night time parties and gatherings.
Harems are the most flattering of all apparels, but only if worn in the right way, and with right and sufficient style. Anything over or lesser is certainly not going to work.
Let’s look at some styles that you can carry for different moods of the day and night!
For a casual look
For a sexy chic look
For an elegant look
For punk look
So, just take out harem from your closet right now, and get on a journey of mixing, matching, and becoming utterly glamorous with this chic and sophisticated dressing.