Sweet chhena balls which will melt in your mouth with sweetness.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- Evaporated milk 2 tins
- Saffron few strands
- Boil milk in a pan.
- Add lemon juice when the milk starts to boil.
- Make sure the milk curdles up.
- Cool and drain the paneer.
- Make sure the water drains up completely from the paneer.
- Blend the paneer in a mixer.
- Make dough out of the mixture.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Pressure cook a cup of sugar along with a cup of water.
- Add paneer balls in the cooker when the sugar melts.
- Keep distance among the paneer balls when you pressure cook them.
- Cook till two whistles.
- In a pan boil sugar, saffron and evaporated milk.
- Add the paneer balls to this mixture by draining the excess water.
- Chill and serve.