A quick chappati chaat ready in seconds to hit your taste buds.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serves : 4
- 4 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup Tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Potato (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 cup Puffed Rice
- Combine tomatoes, puffed rice and onions.
- Add the grated potatoes.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Crush the golgappas and nimkis.
- Combine sev and mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish with lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.