Are you suffering from diabetes, asthma, back pain or any other disease?? Not getting relief from allopathic and homeopathic medicines?? Don’t get thwarted! Go for ayurvedic chikitsa (treatment) and chuck out all maladies. Homeopathic and allopathic medicines may hold back the symptoms of your disease for some time, but, not permanently. Also, they may cause various side-effects. On the flip side, ayurvedic treatment eradicates the root cause of the ailment without any side-effect, thereby, providing enduring relief. This form of treatment is based on the purification and rejuvenation of the body through natural remedies.
Here, we bring you with ayurvedic chikitsa for the following diseases:
- Use licorice (mulhathi) roots for preparing tea. This herbal treatment will give you quick relief.
- Chew fresh leaves of tulsi.
- Take buttermilk in a glass and add 2-3 tablespoon of coriander juice in it. Drink it. It will give you respite from the burning sensation of the stomach.
- Amla is considered as the best treatment for hyperacidity. Eat it with vegetables or take it with warm water.
- Take equal quantities of Bhringraja and haritaki powder in equal quantities. Take it with warm water and jiggery, two times a day.
- Drink cumin and coriander tea.
- Guggul is a natural herb that is very effective in the treatment of arthritis. Take 1-3 gm. dose with warm water 2 times a day, after meal.
- Do massage with mustard or seasame oil.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 2 spoons of honey. Intake this mixture daily with 1 cup of hot water.
- Mix lukewarm water and honey in 2:1 ratio. To it add 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder. Prepare a paste and do massage with it. The pain will move away within 1 or 2 minutes.
- Take honey, long pippali, dates and black resin in equal quantity and prepare a paste. Intake 1 teaspoon of it with warm milk, every morning and evening.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Agastiprash, daily.
- Apply seasame (til) oil over back and chest during asthma attacks.
- Take one-fourth teaspoon of sunth powder. To it, add ¼ teaspoon of black salt, five tulsi leaves and 6 black pepper (kali mirch). Boil this mixture in 200 ml. When the water is reduced to 50 ml, filter it. Sip it slowly.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of both turmeric and ground bay leaf in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Intake this mixture before lunch and dinner.
- Crush 100 gm seeds of Methi (Fenugreek) and mix it with 50gm of each white pepper (Dakhni Mirch) and turmeric. Intake 1 teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of milk 2 times a day.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed in water. Leave it overnight. Take this with milk or water, in the morning.
- Consume powder of rose apple stones (powder of Jamun-ki-Guthali), 2 times a day.
- Mix equal quantities of trikatu, chitrak (Plumbago zeylonica) and kukti. Take half teaspoon of this mixture with warm water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of guggul with honey and ginger, twice or thrice a day.
- Mix honey and lime juice in 1:2 ratio. Add some pepper to it. Drink it daily.
- Consume trifla. This is a natural product made up of haritaki, amalaki and bibbitaki.
Hope these remedies will help you a lot!