Price: Rs. 49
Quantity: 4 gm.
Today, I am gonna review a lip balm for you. I am just crazy about lip balms. Every time I go shopping, I have to buy a new one! So, this one is the VLCC Daily Lip Balm in cherry flavor. I’ve tried other flavors (honey, mango, orange, strawberry) of this lip balm too, but cherry is what I liked the best.
Ingredients: cherry extract, Shea butter, cocoa butter, castor oil, zinc oxide, octyl methoxycinnamate, dimethicon
What Do I Like about It?
- It’s got SPF 15 that protects the lips against sun.
- It’s got a very pleasant smell.
- It gives you a very light rosy tint. You don’t need a lipstick after using this(only if you want a slight neutral tint)
- Very economic.
- Easily available at all the drugstores.
- Very handy.
What I Don’t Like about It?
- It wears off very soon. It sticks for 2 or 3 hours at most.
- Melts down in summers.
- Doesn’t cure the chapped lips.
- It would last for maximum of a month.
Is It a Good Buy?
Yes! For a regular lip balm, it’s quite a buy. You get sun protection and moisturizer in Rs. 49. What else can we expect!