A colourful mix match of carrots and peas… To support your body with vitamins and calcium. Start your day with a healthy food.
Cooking Time : 2 Mins
Preparation time: 5 Mins
Serves : 4
- 4 brown bread slices
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated paneer
- 2 tbsp coriander (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp green chillies (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green peas (boiled)
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups carrots (boiled and chopped)
- Heat the oil in pan, add jeera.
- Combine carrot when the jeera splutters.
- Add green chillies, paneer, vegetables and salt.
- Saute for two minutes.
- Now, switch off the flame.
- Lay the mixture over the brown bread evenly.
- Slice the bread into two and serve.
Apply a little butter on bread slices if you do not count on calories.