Easy to cook and yummy to eat… power packed high protein diet.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – (chopped)
- Jeera seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Oil -1 tbsp
- Onion – 1( chopped)
- Paneer – 40 grams (grated)
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- In a bowl, add oil, a cup of water, salt along with wheat flour.
- Knead the dough well.
- Add green chillies, ginger, salt, onions, jeera and chopped coriander and the spices mentioned above.
- Roll out a small circular shaped chapatti.
- Add a little stuffing in the center of the chapatti.
- Close the sides from all the corners.
- Dust some wheat flour and roll out the parathas.
- Place the paratha on the tava.
- Apply some ghee above the paratha and turn over it to other side.
- Apply oil to the other side cook it from both sides.
- Serve hot