A must try for all the paneer freaks… delicious creamy gravy with paneer and mushrooms.
Cooking Time: 30 Mins
- Tomato: 50 gm
- Poppy seeds: 50 gm
- Paneer: 250 gm
- Onion ( big ): 100 gm
- Oil: 200 gm
- Mushroom: 250 gm
- Ghee: 100 gm
- Garam masala powder (pinch)
- Cornflour (pinch)
- Coriander Powder: 2 tsp
- Cloves: 4
- Cinnamon (pinch)
- Chilli Powder: 2 tsp
- Cashew: 25 gm
- Cardamom: 4
- Butter: 50 gm
- Fresh cream: 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce: 2 tsp
- Pound onion pieces into a paste.
- Blanch tomato in a puree.
- Mince poppy seeds and cashew in a fine paste.
- In a pan fry paneer cubes till light golden.
- Sprinkle some salt, chili sauce and cornflour to the mushroom pieces.
- Fry them in oil and keep aside.
- Take another pan.
- Heat ghee and season with cloves, cardamom, chilli powder and add onion paste to it.
- Now add the tomato puree to the mixture and sauté till the mixture gets fried.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, coriander powder along with poppy and cashew paste.
- When the gravy leaves oil, add paneer and mushroom.
- Add garam masala and butter.
- Finally add some cream to the gravy.