Easy to cook and yummy to eat… a great snack!!
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsp besan (flour of Bengal gram)
- 200 gm corn fresh (makki)
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tblsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 100 g cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 3/4 tsp amchur
- Pound the corn using a blender.
- Shred the paneer.
- Combine ginger garlic along with some oil in a pan.
- Put in the minced corn and fry them stirring.
- Pour in milk to get a creamy texture.
- Transfer corn in a bowl after it becomes soft and tender.
- Combine the shredded paneer along with green chillies, amchur powder, cumin powder, chopped onion and coriander leaves.
- Add salt to the mixture.
- Combine besan in the mixture for binding.
- Pour in some milk if the batter is too thick.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put in even sized balls for deep frying the pakoras.
- Fry till it is golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.