One of the most wonderful dishes of paneer, made with a combination of vegetables, fruits and nuts.
Cooking Time: 20-25 mins
- 200 g paneer cubes
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 2 green chillies (cut)
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts (paste)
- 1/2 cup fresh cream (malai)
- 1 tsp sugar (cheeni)
- 1 tsp salt (namak)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cup yellow capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple (chopped)
- Chop paneer, pineapple, tomato and capsicum into small pieces.
- Blend kaju in a paste along with fresh cream.
- Heat oil in a pan, mix green chillies and garlic and sauté till golden brown.
- Add kaju to paste.
- Sauté capsicum in kaju paste over a high flame.
- Add tomatoes and pineapple to the mixture.
- Combine salt, panner and pepper.
- Sauté for a minute and add sugar.
- Garnish with two tbsp of fresh cream.
- Serve hot with parathas.