A rich preparation with cottage cheese and stuffed onions.
Cooking Time: 45 Mins
- Paneer: 250 g
- Ginger paste: 2 tea spoon
- Oil: As per need
- Red chili powder: 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder: 1/4 tea spoon
- Tomatoes (puree): 3 medium
- Salt: to taste
- Onions (paste): 4
- Garlic paste: 3 table spoon
- Kasuri methi: 2 tea spoon
- Sugar: 1 tea spoon
- Small size onion: 8 -10
- Red chili powder: 3 table spoon
- Turmeric powder: 3 table spoon
- Salt: According to taste
- Kasuri methi: 3 table spoon
- Garam masala powder: 3 table spoon
- Pudina powder: 3 table spoon
- Heat oil in a pan, add garam masala along with onion paste.
- Sauté onions till golden brown add ginger and garlic paste and stir till it gets golden.
- Add tomato puree to the mixture and stir till the gravy leaves oil on it.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder to the gravy.
- In a separate bowl stuff the onions with the dry masalas mentioned for the stuffing.
- Add the stuffed onions to the gravy and cover it with a lid.
- Take a pan and fry the paneer in butter till golden brown.
- Add the paneer to the gravy.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Garnish with kasuri metthi and pudina powder.