Paneer bhare papad is a crispy appetizer served with all kinds of meals. Enjoy these chatpâté crispy papad with paneer stuffing. I am sure… Next time you think of eating a papad, you are just not going to eat it plain.
Cooking Time : 10 Mins
Preparation time: 15 Mins
Serves : 4
- 4 moong dal papads
- Oil (deep fry )
- 1 onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Divide the papad into two halves.
- Now combine all the stuffing ingredients together.
- Roast the papad, one at a time.
- While the papad is hot, roll them into ½ diametrical cylinders.
- Now, stuff the paneer stuffing inside the papad.
- Serve immediately.
- If you are not health conscious, you can also deep fry the papads for a better taste.