Festivals are incomplete without scrumptious and delectable sweets. They add sweetness in one’s festival, in one’s life! Every festival goes along with a plethora of sweets. And ‘Paneer barfi’ is one such sweet that you should definitely not let it pass without trying. It is yum and crowd pleaser sweet.
Try making this quick, yet rich and tasty sweet. Here is the recipe of Paneer Barfi-
- Paneer- 200 grams
- Cardamoms- 2 in number
- Condensed Milk- ½ cup
- Sugar (optional) – 2 tbsp
- Milk- 2 tbsp
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Finely grate the Paneer and keep it aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat it. And then, add the milk.
- Heat the milk until it comes to boil.
- After that add condensed milk to the boiling milk.
- Stir condensed and boiled milk well, and allow the mixture to boil for some more time.
- Add sugar and crushed cardamoms in the grated Paneer.
- Add ghee (one teaspoon) and stir all ingredients well.
- Continue to stir and heat it till the mixture gets thickened.
- When the mixture becomes thick, and begins to leave the pan-sides without sticking that means your Paneer sweet is ready now.
- Turn the flame off and transfer the thickened mixture on a greased plate.
- Allow it to cool on the plate for few minutes.
- Now, you can cut the desired shapes out of it.
- Now your delicious ‘Paneer- Barfi’ is ready to serve.
Go, try and come back saying YUM!!!