Developed from the portable whole-grains, these bars have own excellent flavour of nutrition for kids! These fun loaded bars are wickedly addictive!
Prep Time: 10-15Minutes
Cooking Time: 20-30 Minutes
Ready in: 30-35 Minutes
- 2 cups of Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Raisins
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon of Powdered sugar
- 2 cups of Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Custard powder
- For garnishing some Chocolate sauce and strawberry crush
- Keep a Preheated oven at 180°C.
- Take a large bowl to mix- oatmeal, cashew nuts, honey, raisins, cinnamon powder, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Transfer this mixture into a mould.
- Press lightly to set the mixture properly.
- Keep the mould inside the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put some milk into the non-stick pan.
- Mix custard powder.
- Whisk well.
- Cook on medium flame.
- Let the custard thicken.
- Remove from the heat and place aside.
- Keep on checking the oatmeal bars.
- Once they are baked, take out from the oven.
- Pour the prepared custard, in the middle of the serving plates.
- De-mould the prepared bars.
- Keep one on every plate.
- Adorn with the chocolate sauce and strawberry crush.
- Serve immediately.