Relish this kid’s friendly noodle delight topped with protein food like paneer, cheese and sprouts. Often, kids are restricted from eating noodles, so treat your kids with this health friendly recipe.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serves : 4
- wheat noodles (boiled)
- 2 tsp oil (cooking)
- 2 tsp chopped celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup paneer (grated)
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese (grated)
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (shredded)
(Cabbage, carrots and capsicum)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp oil
- Tomato sauce
How To Cook:-
- Add all the ingredients in a dish.
- Make four equal sized portions out of the mixture.
- Make round and thick portions.
- Cook each portion on a non sticky pan.
- Add a little oil to both the sides.
- Make sure both the sides are golden brown.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Combine sprouts, mixed veggies along with salt.
- Cook the mixture over a high flame.
- Keep aside the mixture after it is cooked.
- Divide the mixture in 4 equal portions.
- Lay the noodle rosti over a serving plate.
- Place the topping over the rosti.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top.