FedLoan Servicing is committed to lend a helping hand to borrowers with convenient and simple ways, in order to manage their student loans. It helps you to plan your billing & payments, manage your account and pay your student loan online.
FedLoan Servicing’s online student loan payment service helps you to save your precious time and energy. After creating an account with FedLoan Servicing, you need not to stand for several hours in a long queue to pay your loan. You can just not only make payments anytime, but also schedule your payments in advance. You can also save your bank accounts for future payments.
About FedLoan Servicing
FedLoan Servicing is one of the limited organizations acknowledged by the U.S. Department of Education. With a view to aid Department of Education to service student loans, the PHEAA (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency) established FedLoan Servicing. Student loan servicing activities are conducted by PHEAA at national level, as American Education Services (AES) and FedLoan Servicing.
How can you pay Your Student Loan with Online Services of FedLoan Servicing?
- A computer and internet access
- Your Username.
- Enter your username to ‘sign in’ to your account.
- Click on “Make a Payment” option.
- Provide information related to payment. For future reference, you can save your bank account.
- Click on “Make a Payment” button.
1. FedLoan Servicing Website:
2. FedLoan Servicing- Account Access
3. FedLoan Servicing Help Center: