The Mojito remains an all favourite amongst party goers. The drink owes its origin to Cuba, where it was first produced and continues to wow people worldwide. Your typical classic Mojito will entail 5 ingredients- white rum, lemon juice, crushed sugar, soda/water and mint.
The delicious drink takes only 20 minutes to get prepared but stays with you for the evening. Let us tell you how.
- 2 ounces white rum
- Some amount of soda/water
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 lemon (to extract the juice)
- A teaspoon of powdered/crushed sugar
- A twig of mint (to garnish)
- Crushed ice
- Place the leaves in a glass and pour the lemon juice over them.
- Now add the crushed sugar to the mint and lemon juice and mix the three contents together.
- Finally, blend in the rum and finish off with soda/water.
- Lastly, dress up your drink with that twig of mint.
P.S. – You can add and reduce the mint leaves according to your need and taste.